We want to share with you some of the adjustments that we are continuing to make in this next phase. This is out of an abundance of caution for our staff, our guests and our community. We’ve made many internal changes to our salon procedures but we wanted to share the ones that will affect you at your visit.
- Masks are optional for All Guests and Team Members here at 95th Street Salon & Spa. Please let us know if you would like one of our Team Members to wear a Mask during your service, we will be happy to do so.
- A confirmation text is sent to you 48 hours before your appointments in case you need to reschedule for any reason. (You can read our policies on our policy page.)
- Sanitation – we are still following Colorado State Board regulations on Sanitation to make sure we are still remaining safe. We use medical grade disinfectants and make sure that we sanitize after each guest. We will also continue to have hand sanitizer for our guests and staff.
- We are still limiting who is in the Salon During Services. Please come to your service alone. All guests are welcome to come in and shop our retail area during store hours.
- We continue to stay updated on the CDC and Boulder County Guidelines.
- Precautions – Please note that we still take symptoms very seriously. If you feel any symptoms, please don’t hesitate to re-schedule. We will do everything we can to get you in as soon as you are feeling well.
- Our Staff has been briefed on all Covid guidelines and CDC recommendations for Covid. If any of our staff is feeling unwell, we will also ask guests to re-schedule.
We still have low touch options for payment and guest services is available to answer any questions.
If you would like a no- touch experience when checking out, you can download the “Pocket Salon” app on your mobile device and check out from there.
Please know how very important providing excellent customer service is to us. These measures we are taking are in place so that we can be safe and continue to serve our valued guests with the Aveda experience.
We sincerely appreciate your support.
Our mission is to provide exceptional salon and spa services with at gentleness of spirit. If you have any questions regarding our policies at this time, management or owners will be happy to speak with you. Your health and ours is the top priority.